1. I love Jon Stewart, and am watching him right now.
2. My daughter Rachel is getting married February 15, 2009, and she and her husband Tom Wilson will live happily ever after.
3. I'm cold and it's time to put on another sweatshirt.
4. I think Charlie King is a great singer and songwriter who will inspire laughter and deep thoughts at his concert at the Davenport Unitarian Church February 27, starting at 7 pm, to benefit Centro Maya.
5. I don't know how to upload speeches or songs to the webpage for my ESL Speaking and Listening class.
6. Some of the students in that S/L class are my children on another dimension of space/time; maybe all of them.
7. My favorite tv show is Bill Moyers; 2nd is the PBS News Hour.
8. I finally found an outfit to wear to Rachel's wedding, and it didn't cost an arm and a leg.
9. My ancestors are mostly from Ireland, a few Scots-Irish.
10. I'm disappointed that I have another appointment tomorrow when Vince, Totoo, Ken, Steve and Mary are going to the cheap matinee showing of Slumdog Millionaire.
11. I like to stay in the Hyde Park neighborhood in Chicago, where I lived from 1963-65, and where my son Terry lives now.
12. Today I wrote a timeline about mental health for the NAMI Scott 30th anniversary celebration in June.
13. I check Facebook almost every day.
14. My lifetime goal is to get organized.
15. I'm reading A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle.
16. In the car, I'm listening to audiotaped Beloved by Toni Morrison, read by the author, especially when there's nothing good on the radio.
17. When I exercise, I'm listening to Saving Fish from Drowning by Amy Tan on my iPod, also read by the author, for my book group.
18. My Medicare Advantage program pays for my membership at DePaepe's gym.
19. There's too much paper clutter in my house, which may be a sign of a cluttered mind.
20. Roger Butts is my favorite minister.
21. My goal is to write regularly on my blog, and sometimes send my thoughts in a letter to the editor or some such outlet.
22. I believe in the power of unseen forces, like love and intention, for which everyone has abilities.
23. I'm looking forward to seeing my brothers and their families in California in February.
24. After California, our next trips might be to St. Johns, and to India.
25. In 2008, we didn't go anywhere farther than Chicago and Des Moines.